Monday, August 13, 2012

28 weeks


How Far Along - 28 weeks
Madeline's profile. Katherine did not want to be photographed today. 

Size of Babies:Petite little babies! Our ultrasound today measured Kate at 1 lb. 14 oz. and Maddie at 2 lbs. 1 oz. The are growing still within proportion, so the doctor isn't concerned as of now. They just need to grow MUCH more before making an appearance!   
.
Weight Gain - Right where I need to be ;) Feeling the weight of the babies more and more, especially when exercising. 
.
Maternity Clothes - A mix still. I went to Forever 21 to find some tops. I ended up finding some dresses that appear to be tops on me! I know I'm tall, but some of those "dresses" are ridiculous! (I sound old, I know!) 

Stretch Marks - Keeping my fingers crossed! 
.
Best Moment of the Week - Little Rock Shower! Having a good ultrasound that confirms everything is going well! 

Miss Anything - School. It has finally hit me that I'm not teaching this year. I miss the lesson planning, thinking of new creative ways to teach, and getting to work with new students. It's hard to say goodbye to that phase in my life because I found such confidence and a sense of worth in teaching. However, I know that I will find SO much purpose in being a mom! 

Cravings: Nothing. I'm still praying for the days of being "hungry" again. 
.
Movements -Kicks, jabs, rolls, a little bit of everything! 
.
Gender - Two girls! Kate and Maddie. 
.
Belly Button - Getting flatter...
.
Mood - Still feeling good! Getting more anxious and ready for them to be here. I did have my first "I have no clue why I'm crying" moment this week. Matt just looked at me like I was completely crazy. I told him he should be thankful that has been my only breakdown! ;)
.
What I'm looking forward to: Continuing to work in the nursery. Matt not traveling soon! Razorback football! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment