Tuesday, August 7, 2012

27 weeks and a visit...

Not my greatest pic. ;) My sister is on the right due in December


How Far Along - 27 weeks

Size of Babies:16 in., 2.5 lbs...all up in my rib cage already!  
.
Weight Gain - More...haha or at least the belly is growing outward
.
Maternity Clothes - Yes, some regular. I put away some summer clothes that I will definitely not wear this summer. I'm VERY ready for fall clothes, dreaming of tanks, cardigans, and boots.  I'm running out of options already! 

Stretch Marks - Keeping lotion on all the time! 
.
Best Moment of the Week - My nephew and sister came to visit. Here are a few things we did:



Ate at La Hacienda

Played drums with chopsticks
Lily hung out with my grandmother on the couch to avoid the chaos of a 3 year  old
Had fun being silly with Uncle Matt 

Miss Anything - Sleeping through the night! (I know this is only the beginning of getting little sleep!) 

Cravings: Swedish Fish, which is very random, but I had to buy some at the store the other day! Reminded me of sharing bags of them with my college friend, Becca while studying for finals!  
.
Movements -All the time. It is a comforting feeling! 
.
Gender - Two girls! Kate and Maddie. 
.
Belly Button - Getting flatter...
.
Mood - Getting a little impatient! Ready for pregnancy and summer to come to an end!
.
What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound next Monday. Praying they are growing equally or within two weeks of each other. 

2 comments:

  1. Love that y'all are pregnant together! Y'all look alike, yet not!

    Yeah, get used to not sleeping thru the night. Forever.

    So fun that y'all will have little cousins running around together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing! If I look half as good as you do when I'm pregnant (someday), I'll be happy. So excited for you and Mat!

    ReplyDelete