Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A walk down memory lane...

You are often identified at some point in life by where you went to college. With a reluctant heart almost 10 years ago, I followed the Lord's lead to Ouachita Baptist University. At times I wonder if I would have had more "fun" somewhere else, or even chosen a different degree path...But then I spend time with "my girls" and I don't regret a minute of my OBU days!

The journey is amazing that you walk through with dear friends over the coarse of nearly ten years. From dates, late nights (I was admittedly a grandma and didn't have as many of these as others haha), sorority functions, graduation, weddings, and now babies we have been together. A little walk down memory lane...
OBU Football Games
Tiger Tunes

Rachel's Engaged
Kansas City Weekend


My Wedding
Kimbo's Wedding



Amy's Surprise Birthday


Jordan's Engaged

Michelle's Engaged


















Most recently we have had baby showers and Nicole's wedding. We see each other often, but it is rare for ALL of us to be there. We have been in little spoiled in recent weeks to have so much time together. 





7 people (Me with twins, BethAnn with Eden, and Amy with Baby Boy Remington)
Getting ready at Kimbo's mom's like old times






Words can't describe how thankful I am for these girls!!!!!

I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring! 



No comments:

Post a Comment