Friday, May 31, 2013

Cousin Time

Dad, Kate, Me, Maddie, Henry, Jennifer, and Mary Hannah

The best we could do with 3 infants!


My sister came to visit from North Carolina with her two kids a few weeks ago. It was a quick stop for them here in Little Rock, and they spent much of their time in Jonesboro with my parents. Kate and Maddie LOVED their cousin Henry, who is 4. He loved on them and thought they were hilarious! Mary Hannah (in the carrier napping) is a little over two months younger than Kate and Maddie.




Kate and Maddie had their first time in a swing. They LOVED it! We spent some much needed time outside at the park. It was special to take the girls to this park because my mom, and my sister and I grew up playing in this park. 







It will be awhile until we are all together again. I know that it will be A LOT louder, crazier, and more eventful the next time around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment